ORDER OF THE SITH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ORDER OF THE SITH

Temple of the Order Of The Sith

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Lords of the Order of the Sith

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthDraknor
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
DarthDraknor

Male
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : Slaughter,Pillage,Knowledge,Music
Humor : Any
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Dark Lords of the Order of the Sith Empty
PostSubject: Dark Lords of the Order of the Sith   Dark Lords of the Order of the Sith Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Darth Bane: Leader throughout the First Golden age. Formed the Sith empire and gained the foothold for the Sith to take over the Galaxy and eliminated almost all Jedi opposition with apprentice Ruin. The Genesis of OTS. Murdered By Darth Ruin

Darth Ruin: A brief but effective rule, controlling the masses and keeping them in line in the absence of Bane, before abdicating shortly after taking control to become a rogue Lord, and a force to be reckoned with, however some reports suggest his rule was ineffective

Darth Malice: Known to some as the worst Dark Lord, Sustained the order but needed help from many other Lords. Destroyed one Jedi uprising

Darth Draknor: Longest Ruler of OTS to date, Leader throughout the Second Golden age. Ruled over many generations of Sith and trained many apprentices. Saw a Split of OTS into two seperate factions then reform. Defeated many various Jedi Rebellions. Ascended past the Mortal realm and became one with the Dark Side

Darth Vol'jinn: ....
Back to top Go down
DarthDraknor
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
DarthDraknor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lords of the Order of the Sith   Dark Lords of the Order of the Sith Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Make any Comments about the DL's above so It doesn't seem like I spent a lot of time kissing Bane's and my own Bum. Get other opinions in
Back to top Go down
Darth Krayt
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Darth Krayt

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lords of the Order of the Sith   Dark Lords of the Order of the Sith Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Yeah, Ruin was rather ineffective, did mostly nothing. Malice shouldn't be credited with quelling that Jedi uprising. WE did all the work. Draknor and Bane have been our best.
Back to top Go down
DarthXion
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
DarthXion

Male
Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Star Wars geek, LOTR fan, general Sci-fi and fantasy enthusiast
Humor : varied
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lords of the Order of the Sith   Dark Lords of the Order of the Sith Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:50 pm

Sounds good to me, your Dark Lordiness
Back to top Go down
http://humanistisles.weebly.com
DarthDraknor
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
DarthDraknor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lords of the Order of the Sith   Dark Lords of the Order of the Sith Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Whats your Opinion on Malice and Draknor Xion?
Back to top Go down
Darth Ravenous
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Darth Ravenous

Male
Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : Job(s) - [Former] Sith Lord of the Undead & Janitor
Humor : Widely Varies
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lords of the Order of the Sith   Dark Lords of the Order of the Sith Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Darth Bane: Formed the OTS and recruited the first generation. Oversaw the recruitment of the first member of the Second Generation, but left soon after his arrival. In my personal opinion, a great recruiter, but a horrible leader. The majority of the First Gen look up to him, but I honestly never liked the man's role as Dark Lord.

Darth Ruin: A great motivator, who kept people in line and rallied up during his short reign, but essentially a do-nothing Dark Lord. Though, if I remember correctly, he did oversee the demolition of a Jedi uprising at least once in this short time period; which in all consideration is a huge accomplishment.

Darth Malice: The least effective, and overall inactive, Dark Lord. I was the man's 2nd in Command, which says a lot about him. I mean, I'm the lovable slacker. You can't put the lovable slacker as #2. So, basically, I handed all the duties that were put on me during his absence on Al's shoulders. Which is why I sometimes refer to Malice's reign as "The Shadow Reign of Dark Lord Draknor".

Darth Draknor: The most effective of the Dark Lords, in my opinion. He took a hands-on approach to the training of apprentices, and helped and/or completely trained all of the 4th, 5th, and 6th Gen. Sith, as well as some of the 3rd Gen. A surge in recruitment took place during his reign, as was noted by the number of generations he either trained wholly or helped train.

Darth Vol'jinn: I haven't been in the Sith during his reign, so I honestly don't know. I didn't even know he was Dark Lord until today. :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.arcanfederation.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lords of the Order of the Sith   Dark Lords of the Order of the Sith Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Lords of the Order of the Sith
Page 1 of 1